The top 10 things to know about me:
10. I love being an entrepreneur. I started my first business in grade 4 selling baseball and hockey cards.
9. I run a digital marketing agency called Three Thirty, where we help our clients make more money using a blend of content marketing, a deep understanding of human behaviour, and the scientific method.
8. I also run an e-learning startup called Readitfor.me, where we turn the world's best business and personal development books into beautiful 12-minute videos and workshops for organizations around the world.
7. I publish a daily podcast and blog called OneBook, where we teach you one idea from one business book, every single day..
6. I practiced law for one full week. 7 years later I'm still recovering.
5. I was a guitarist and songwriter for a band that almost signed an honest to goodness record deal and recorded an album on the same sound board that U2 used to record the Joshua Tree. Our album didn't do as well.
4. While playing NCAA hockey, I learned that I shouldn't "mistake activity for productivity". It's a lesson I'm still learning to this day.
3. This list is constantly evolving, just like I am.
2. I'm filled with gratitude that I get to wake up every morning and do work I love to do.
1. I'm filled with even more gratitude that I get to wake up every morning to a loving family and group of friends that make my life worth living.
What should I know about you?