Mission: The Evolution of Critical Thinking | http://corebrainjournal.com/critical - & the democratization of Neuroscience.
"However beautiful the strategy,
you should occasionally look at the results."
Our teams translate brain science into common sense. Mind & body biomedical evidence provides specific recovery strategies to address multiple challenges so often seen using only insufficient psychiatric labels and medications.
Neuroscience Evidence Changes Thinking.
Specifically: ADHD medication challenges are so commonplace that an improved understanding of ADHD medications will change the way you think about most psychiatric interventions in the future. New brain science encourages thinking more carefully about how we evaluate and treat thinking.
- Adult Psychiatry: Albert Einstein Med Cntr, Phila, PA
- Adolescent and Child Psychiatrist: Hahnemann Med Cntr, Phila.
- Addiction Medicine Specialist, >20 yrs
- Psychoanalyst [training completed Phila. Assoc. for Psychoanalysis '97],
- Psychopharmacologist, Lectured Nationally since '96
- SPECT Functional Brain Specialist since 2003, Chief at Amen Clinic DC 2003-2007
- Certified as an Authorized User by the Nuclear Regulatory Commission 2003
- Systems/Functional Medicine: Specific Immune, Nutritional, Hormone Evaluation
- Author: "Deep Recovery" 1992 - Then and now reductionistic thinking about addiction abounds - "Deep Recovery" addresses the same labeling challenges present today with any recovery process.
- Author: "New ADHD Medication Rules: Brain Science & Common Sense" 2010 - Target brain function and biomedical issues for more predictable treatment outcomes.
- Medical Director - CorePsych Treatment Programs http://corepsych.com
- Host: CoreBrain Journal - Neuroscience Details to Change Your Mind - http://corebrainjournal.com/about